1. Information on this Web site is provided for general information purposes only, and on an "as is" basis. Therefore it may not be accurate, complete, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. The information on this Web site may relate to products or services that are not available in your country at this moment of time. We make no representations and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption and loss or damage of software or data) whether in statute, contract, negligence or any other tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this Web site or any action or failure to act taken in reliance on the information in it or any linked site. We do not warrant or represent that this web site, its content, down loaded material and any linked site:
- i. will be uninterrupted or error free;
- ii. that any errors will be corrected;
- iii. are free of any type of virus or other harmful code or compatible with any specific computer system or third party software.
You must use the Site in a responsible manner. You must not attempt to breach or circumvent Site security ("Hacking") or use the Site in connection with any Hacking activities. In addition, you must not use the Site to:
- breach any law, third party rights or any applicable codes or regulations;
- send unsolicited or unwelcome messages;
- mislead or deceive;
- post or transmit information that infringes the rights of a third party, including the right of privacy or publicity;
- cause the spread of a virus or another harmful object;
- post or transmit junk mail, "spam" or "chain letters";
- collect or store personal data about others without permission;
- promote in any way illegal or unwelcome activities; or
- undertake promotions or commercial activity.
You must not undertake, cause, permit or authorise the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, separation, disassembling or hacking of the whole or part of the Site or Platform.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on www.aimdriven.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the Aim Driven Solutions Limited or its licensors (which includes other users).
The names, images and logos identifying Aim Driven Solutions Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the Aim Driven Solutions Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Aim Driven Solutions Limited or any other third party.
The Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites") that are not under the control of Aim Driven Solutions Limited. Aim Driven Solutions Limited is not responsible for the contents or availability of any Linked Site. Aim Driven Solutions Limited is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Aim Driven Solutions Limited is providing these links to you merely as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aim Driven Solutions Limited of the Site or any association with its operators. Aim Driven Solutions Limited makes no representations concerning Linked Sites at all. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You may only link to this Site on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Site, and subject to the following:
- you do not remove, or alter in any way the Aim Driven Solutions Limited trademarks and branding;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site;
- you do not in any way imply that Aim Driven Solutions Limited is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Aim Driven Solutions Limited nor present any other false information about Aim Driven Solutions Limited;
- you do not otherwise use any Aim Driven Solutions Limited trade marks displayed on this Site without express written permission from Aim Driven Solutions Limited;
- you do not link from a site that is not owned by you; and
- your site does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You should notify Aim Driven Solutions Limited immediately of any breach of this notice or infringement of intellectual property rights. You should notify by email to email@example.com
Aim Driven Solutions Limited tries to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, however, the limitation of liability and disclaimer above apply equally to the availability of the site. Aim Driven Solutions Limited is not liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time and for any period and for any reason. Aim Driven Solutions Limited may suspend access to the Site without notice at any time.
If you breach any part of this notice, your permission to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any Materials obtained from this Site.
If you do not want to grant Aim Driven Solutions Limited the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with www.aimdriven.com
Aim Driven Solutions Limited is based in the UK and seeks to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all related legislation by ensuring that any collection and use of personal information is lawful and fair.
You can use www.aimdriven.com without disclosing any personal data. However, in certain circumstances Aim Driven Solutions Limited need to capture certain information from you, or about you, in order to offer certain site functions or services. This policy describes the information collected by Aim Driven Solutions Limited and our use of that information. If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.
Before providing us with any of your details, please read the following important information which concerns the protection of your personal data.
We will hold and process any personal information which you provide via the Site or by submitting emails and/or online forms for our own internal business purposes, including lawful purposes relating to recruitment where information is sent by you via the recruitment part of the Site. We do not pass on or sell online personal information to third parties. We may however share information within our organisation and in some cases it will be necessary to pass information to our pension or share administrators. This may include our employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors. Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the processing and transfer of such information in this way.
In addition to the information you submit to us via the Site, we may collect information about visits to the Site. We collect information on the page browser access. This is used within the Aim Driven Solutions Limited to improve the design and layout of our sites. We gather information on the relative popularity of each page, the average number of pages accessed by visitors, the number of emails sent or files downloaded, and the average time spent on the site. None of this information is linked back to you as an individual.
In collecting information about visits to the Site, we may use "cookies" to identify visitors to the Site and to build up a demographic profile. A cookie is a small piece of text which attaches to your hard drive (but does not access your hard drive) and from which it can store and sometimes track information on how you make use of a web site. Most browsers will automatically accept a cookie but it is possible to set your browser to notify you prior to it being sent and at which point you can accept or reject it.
We may provide hyperlinks from the Site to websites of third parties. Please note that this privacy statement applies only to the contents of the Site and not to those web sites to which we may provide a link.
We encourage you to refer to this policy on a regular basis for updates. This policy will be modified from time to time without prior notice to its users. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to modify your information.